Friday, November 13, 2009
Check out these fashionable, yet practical and functional baby must haves!
BabyLegs were created by a stay at home mom in order to keep her baby girl's legs warm. She sold them out of her diaper bag to friends and now sells them in over 50 countries!
They come in very colorful patterns for boys and girls. Wear them under pants or a skirt for extra warmth in the colder months. You can also just wear them with a onesie or a tee inside the house or during the warmer months! They look great with sneakers, boots or barefeet! Your little one will look super stylish, while keeping warm and protected from the elements! They can also be used to keep arms warm! For $12.00 a pair, these fabulous leg warmers cover baby legs from little ones all the way to tweens!
Why do I need babylegs you ask??
- makes diaper changing and potty training easier
- keeps legs warm in strollers and carriers
- protect knees from hard surfaces and rug burn when crawling
- provides lightweight sun protection in the summer months
- easy to store in diaper bag for a quick change
Not to mention, your child will start a new fashion trend!!
Check out babylegs at www.babylegs.com