Search this blog


Home About Contact
Monday, October 26, 2009

animal instincts...  




I wish I could be a fly on the wall when my college friends read this blog entry!! When my sorority sisters first met me, on the first day of rush, I was decked out in animal print!! I am talking leopard hat and denim jacket lined in leopard faux fur! I have yet to live that one down!! Well girls get ready, cause animal print is back this fall in a big way! Just because I am a mom now, does not mean that I am not going to pull that hat and jacket out of the archives and sport it proudly! I bet you can't wait to see pictures!

Animal print is everywhere right now, from sweaters to handbags, there are small, inexpensive ways in which you can add this hot trend into your wardrobe!
Here are a few pieces that I like:




Knot front leopard tank from Express $34.50- I love this top. I think this shoulder baring, deep scoop neck is very sexy and feminine. Great for a date night!






Animal print shirt dress from Armani Exchange $49.00. I think this is such a cool statement piece! Wear it alone or with black leggings!











Small wedge heel from Steve Madden $109.95- I think these shoes are fabulous! The wedge heel is perfect for day or night. Wear with leggings or jeans and you will instantly update your look!









Ruffle Cardigan from J.Crew $88.00- I love this cardigan because the abstract animal print is a bit more subtle. The jewel-like buttons give it a retro feel! Pair with skinny jeans and layered necklaces for a sexy-chic look!








Leopard Uggs on Zappos.com $53.00- Let's not forget about the kiddos! They too can be on trend in these adorable leopard Uggs!



So, whether you opt for a great statement top or a pair of wedges, let your animal instincts come out this fall!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ animal instincts...

The FInd Coupons

Facebook

Followers