Search this blog


Home About Contact
Thursday, October 15, 2009














As promised, here is something helpful for around the house! Many of you may know this trick already, but my mother in law told me about it and it really works!
Do your bath towels start to smell after awhile? Well I have a solution..vinegar!
Yes, plain white vinegar. Add a cup of vinegar to your wash in addition to your detergent.
Depending on how stinky the towels are you may need to do this twice! I promise it works! So, no fashion advice today, but maybe I saved you some money, now instead of buying new towels you can go buy some skinny jeans!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “

The FInd Coupons

Facebook

Followers