Search this blog


Home About Contact
Thursday, October 1, 2009

forever in blue jeans  

I had my monthly book club meeting last night! Of course, I wanted to feel cute so I wore my new dark wash skinny jeans! When I got to my friends house I realized that she had white dining room chairs, EEK!! I proceeded to ask her for a kitchen towel to sit on.

Let me explain why...my jeans were not washed yet and would have turned her beautiful white chair a shade of blue! The dye used to give our jeans that great dark wash, bleeds!!
Here is my advice to all of you that bought a new pair of dark denim jeans for the fall...
Wash them before you wear them, if you do not want to ruin your friends dining room chair, the light colored leather interior in your car, a white leather handbag, or anything else your new dark denim may come in contact with!
Yes, I have tie dyed my leather seats in my car, and ruined a white leather Kate Spade handbag!!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ forever in blue jeans

The FInd Coupons

Facebook

Followers