Search this blog


Home About Contact
Monday, October 5, 2009

mirror mirror on the wall  

Look in the mirror...Do you like what you see? I have to admit sometimes I am completely disgusted with what I see! Sometimes I think "how could you let yourself get this bad"!! That is when I know it is time for a haircut and highlights or low lights or both! When I was working I would get my hair cut and highlighted every 5-6 weeks(just ask my friends...who thought I was nuts)!! But now that I am on the stay at home mom budget...I am more likely to go every 8-10 weeks! Let me tell you by 10 weeks that woman staring back at me in the mirror is scary to say the least!

I refuse to let myself get to that point ever again, it makes me so unhappy! My mother always says "happy mommy, happy baby"! If I am not happy with myself, how can I be a good/happy mommy to my little boy??!!
SO, I am suggesting to you all, look in the mirror and if you are not happy with what you see, change it! If you can not spend the money to get the full service treatment at the hair salon, just go for a hair cut. Just freshening up your "do" will make you feel so much better, and then when you can, go get that color freshened up too! I promise this will make you feel so much better!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ mirror mirror on the wall

  • WorkingDallasMom
    October 7, 2009 at 4:03 AM  

    Megan, I totally agree. I didn't get "out" of the house and feel comfortable with myself and how I looked after the baby for a really long time. It is amazing how a cut and highlights can change the way you feel about yourself. I also suggest some form of exercise, even on the weekends because I know the weekday is busy for stay at home and working moms.

The FInd Coupons

Facebook

Followers