Search this blog


Home About Contact
Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mad about Plaid  
















I have to tell you, I am loving plaid right now! I guess it is sort of reminiscent of my days at Abercrombie and Fitch, when over sized plaid shirts were all the rage (back in the 90's)! It has that warm and fuzzy feeling, while still looking a bit British glam! I have even suggested to my husband to sport the plaid shirt this year!
This hot trend is very versatile, and can be added to your wardrobe in many fun ways! As always, I am going to give you a few suggestions!

1. with leggings (shocker)!!- for this fun look, do not be afraid to check out the men's section to find a great shirt in a small or medium
2. skinny jeans- again, glance through the men's section or find a cute tunic at places like Forever 21 or Nordstrom Brass Plum.
3. scarf- pair a great plaid scarf with a menswear inspired top or even just a plain tee and your favorite jeans
4. rain boots- get out those leggings or skinny jeans again and look super cute in the rain! Pair with a long cardigan. Check out Nordstrom for Sperry Top-Sider boot (shown above)
5. Hair accessories- splurge and go for a Burberry hair band, it is a timeless piece you will enjoy for years!

So whether you opt for an extravagant hair band or some fun in the rain...I hope you go mad for plaid like me!!
xoxo

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Mad about Plaid

The FInd Coupons

Facebook

Followers