As a mom, we are so consumed with taking care of our kiddos, the house, our pets, our husbands etc...that we sometimes loose sight of what we need. We are pulled in a lot of different directions, and need to be in a thousand different places at once. I have found, that it is so important that I keep to my schedule during the week as much as I can. Doctors appointments, family visits, vacations etc...obviously take priority! However, some things can be worked around my schedule! Now, when I say schedule, this is what I mean:
- Monday- coffee with Brooke
- Tuesday- Stroller Strides
- Wednesday- play date with Karen/kids
- Thursday Stroller Strides
- Friday- babysitter and time to myself!!